Sign up to schuh's affiliate programme with Awin and start to make money!schuh is at the leading edge of the UK fashion footwear industry and is widely recognised as one of the most innovative footwear retailers, not only on the high street but online too. With over 100 brands in stock schuh has something for everyone with a passion for fashion footwear. If you run a footwear, fashion or lifestyle that you think would appeal to our audience, we invite you to join us and become a schuh affiliate.
What's an affiliate?
By becoming an affiliate with schuh, you could earn commission on product purchases by directing people to schuh UK & IE.
By being an affiliate partner with schuh, we will give you:
- A commision on every sale you successfully convert - that means you will receive up to 10% on all full price purchases and 2% on all sale purchases.
- You will receive a weekly newsletter featuring new styles and promotional information to help inspire you.
- A full set of creative, including banners and images which are updated regularly.
- Access to data feed that will keep you up to date with our new brands, styles and stock levels.
- A 30 day cookie period.You'll find further information about our affiliate programme and contact details on our Awin profile, but please don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly at [email protected] if you have any questions.If you are already on Awin, join the affiliate programme now by clicking the image below.If you're not already registered with Awin, sign up here.
Terms & Conditions
As a schuh affiliate you cannot:- As a schuh affiliate, you will not be allowed to bid on schuh brand name or any variation or misspellings. These should be included as negative keywords in all search engine marketing campaigns (shuu, sch, schoo, shue etc).- All promotions and vouchers codes must have been authorised by schuh and will be communicated to you directly or via Affiliate Window.- Any affiliate caught promoting false voucher codes or bidding on schuh keywords face losing all pending commissions and removal from the schuh affiliate programme. - We cannot accept any sites that are currently under construction or are unfinished or that are not relevant to us.- We reserve the right to deny an applicant if any of the information is found to be false or incorrect.