We hope you love your new schuh purchase. If you’re unhappy with the goods for any reason, please return your item to us with your receipt. We’re happy to offer a refund or exchange on unused items returned within 365 days. If you are returning items purchased from our clothing range please return items in their original condition including labels and tags intact and with original packaging. If the item is faulty we’re happy to offer a refund or exchange where available. As we do not offer a fitting service (with the exception of schuh Kids) please ensure your footwear is entirely suitable before use. This is in addition to, and does not affect your consumer rights. Full terms and conditions can be found on our terms and conditions page.
- All online returns are FREE for 'myschuh' account holders or £2.50 if you don't have an account and will be deducted from your refund. Exchanges are FREE.
- Items shipped and fulfilled by our Partners cannot be returned to our stores. Please use one of our returns options listed below to return the item to us.
- Ex-Display items can not be returned to any of our stores as they are one off pairs. Please use one of our returns options listed below if the item is unsuitable.
- Items purchased can only be returned to a schuh store which accepts the currency used to purchase the items.
- Please Note: Due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of socks when removed from their original packaging.
- Please Note: Due to shipping limitations, we are unable to accept the return of 'Crep Protect' items through our postal returns options below. Please return any 'Crep Protect' items in person to one of our schuh stores.
Click on the 'Submit Return' button below and provide us with your Order Number and Email Address to submit your return:
As the stock in our ‘Ex-Display’ section are one-off pairs, we’re unable to offer an exchange, change the size, colour or style of items ordered from here. Due to the nature of the product, we’re unable to accept returns back in to our stores for these items. Please use one of our postal returns options listed above to return this for a refund.
Items purchased on our UK site can only be returned to a UK schuh store. To do so, take along:
- Your confirmation email
- The credit/debit card used to pay for the order (if applicable)
- Your returns form
Check our Store Info page for store locations and opening times.
We kindly ask you to wait 2 weeks before contacting us regarding your return, once processed we will send you an email confirmation to advise this has been processed.
If for any reason your item breaks, please take the item and your proof of purchase to your closest schuh store for an inspection. If during the inspection a manufacturing defect is detected, a refund or replacement will be offered. If you are not able to take this to your closest schuh store, you can use one of the returns options listed above to send the item back to our Head Office for the inspection to be completed. Please include a note within your returns package including your full name, address, copy of your proof of purchase and your contact details.